- The steaks have never been higher
- I noticed a new sign at my doctors office
- Subreddit Of The Month [August]: /r/askashittydoctor, “When you can’t afford a doctor or to go to medical school, why not ask someone who may or may not know more than you?”. Know of a small (under 10,000 subscribers) humour-based subreddit that deserves a month in the spotlight? Link it inside!
- I think I might become a Doctor
- Role Playing Doctor
- I’m applying to do a PhD this year, and my friend sent me this.